Monday, October 7, 2013

tattoo's

Tattoo's
Tattoo's i love having some even tho i only have one i always wanted more here is my story.

 Hi there my name is Joel and today were going to talk about tattoos and how pain full it is to get one for your first time I remember like if It was yesterday. I was at my friend house chill getting ready to get tatted I was a little scared not going to lie but at the same time I was happy as hell it was running to my head I’m really going to get my first tattoo .  I was like ok I’m ready and he told me what I wanted to get and I ask him that I wanted a scroll and to add my family’s name in it. I had to look up the scroll the type of scroll that I wanted since there was a lot of them in Google  tell I found one that was perfect for me and then I had to look for the way I wanted my names to come out the lettering was hard to find tell I found it took me about 1 hour tell I was ready. I was ready and he was to getting the gun ready and the ink to stare I ask him “ is it going to hurt a lot like people say it’s going to hurt “. And he said na bro its going to hurt a little that’s all and im like ok and then we stared .  I was in pain but then when we were done took about 3 hours to be done all that pain was good to see that my tatt was finally finished .

















No comments:

Post a Comment