Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Experience So Far at HPAIM”

My Experience So Far at HPAIM”



My experience so far about HIPAIM is really fun and sad in someway  I got to meet a lot of new friends over the last past year of being in this school. HPIAM is a school that push’s you tell you make it or pass something  teachers in this school are chill and nice to some of are student’s .  HPIAM  is a really small school so we were able to meet each other very well some of us , the food In this school is ok 50-50 sometimes  are lockers in the p.e are really small I hate that wish they were bigger, but beside that my experience of this school is chill I have a lot of fun with my friends and I got my girlfriend in this small school that’s one reason why I  like this school. I know Iv been messing around a lot in school that’s why I’m a 11+ and I might not pass this year with the rest of my friends and that’s a little scary for me cause I really don’t know how am going to react to that feeling I get when I see them go and me knowing I got another year to go before I get out of school and start the real word and work hard and choose the right. I would say my experience between HPIAM  and HP I would say am doing way better over here in this school then over there cause over there I was a “F’s “ student and over here I got 3 “A’s” , 3 “B’s” and 1 “F” , 1 “D” and 1 “C” so I think am doing better this year out of all my years iv been in school. Am learning a lot this year opening my eyes for once In a life time , and I love the feeling knowing I have some good grade I could do better and I know it. What am hoping for is to pass all my class this year for i can be able to be done with high school and look for a job and start my life from there. i'v been none as a bad student thinking i wouldn't do anything or try my best to prove them wrong cause am not a dumb student just a lazy one but this year I’ am try my best to catch up with my class mate so I’m start going to after school for help in some class going to adult school anything I can do to become a 12 grader since I’m a 11+ I don’t have that much credit’s but I’ am not that far behind from being a 12 I have a total of 139.5 credits and I need 230 to graduate so if I pass this semester and the next one to I would get 82 credits and if you add them up I would have about  221.5 credits I would need about 230-235 to graduate this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment