Thursday, February 27, 2014

Perfusionist

Perfusionist
Duties and Responsibilities: They temporarily and artificially replace the  circulation or respiratory or respiratory functions. This occurs during heart surgery and similar operations.
                                ·            Operating heart-lung machines
                                ·            Administering some types of anesthesia
                                ·            Administering some types of medication

Salary:$50,000

Education: High school diploma with a strong background in Biology and chemistry is required to be accepted in percussionist.
Add a picture:

Reflection: I would have to say no to this because I don’t have a good background in my class’s at all so I wouldn’t be able to get in there and plus hearts I don’t really know that’s to much for me cause what if I fail and the person dies on me huh .

CHOOSE THE RIGHT


No comments:

Post a Comment