Thursday, February 13, 2014

Optician

Optician
Duties and Responsibilities: Opticians help the customers select eyeglass frames and then measure their faces so that correct size frames can be ordered. Some also work for optometrists and ophthalmologists who sell glasses.

Salary:$19,000-$40,000

Education: Student should have taken high school courses in physics, algebra , mechanical drawing, and geometry. Must have a High school Diploma or  a GED certificate is needed to begin

Add a Picture:

Reflection: I would say no because again its only working with the eye part of the body and I wouldn't really like to work just on that , I would get bored of doing the same thing all over again and every night doing that. I see they pay good money for that job but that’s something I wouldn't want to help on doing with people


CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment